Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Start of a Never Ending Life

Hi guys and gals who reading my blog.

I got a Question to ask you all before i get proceed with this post.

"What is a blog?" or "Does blog having any meaning for you all?" or In short, "What do you want from a blog?"

As i previously created many many blog yet i stop blogging for quite a long time, somehow i feel like i wasting certain domain storage. So end up i get a decision to put everything that i wanted to write into this blog.

I'm not sure how you all feel about my blog name, yet i feel that, once we join blogging, our Life will never end~~

So this also a declaration for my new start in my blogging life.

However, today i think i get some curse from someone for having flu during my working period. Just hope that people will stop cursing me TT^TT

No comments:

Post a Comment