Wednesday, January 11, 2012

One Year Chapter 1: A year ago

Well, I'm just a normal guy with friends, family and my career. Even I'm newly graduated from my college and gotten lucky for getting into my current career as programmer. For few years of working, I'm manage to get into certain project and built up my fame. Until recently, Company decided to raise my rank and salary for rewarding sucess of the project I'm involved. Beside of my career as programmer, I'm also involve in photography and do some outing and photosession with my friend. Life seems greats and happy for me, I'm feel satisfy with my current life style. When everything seems smooth to me, I'm starting facing a problem which is I'm unable to wake on time. At the starting of this symptom, I'm only late for 5 min. Slowly it become 10 min, 15min and worst come to worst 1 hour even with a room full of alarm. Even through i tried some alternative way such as sleep earlier, however it is still the same. Once I enter my sleep, it will slowly increase consumption of my time for sleep. Even it doesn't affect my ability for doing my task, but it is greatly reduce my time for performing daily routine.
So I decided bring forward my annual full body check up and request additional check up for my problem. Usually my full body check up will just take 1 day for getting all information. However it takes few weeks for completing all check up, including getting appointment for doing CT scan. After completion of all check up, i return to my daily life with some medicine to try reduce my current problem. I had been asked to return to hospital to get my report in a month times. So i just have to wait for result while continue my daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment