Thursday, December 16, 2010

Unknown Title Story

My life is in darkness.
This is what i keep telling myself about before have my eye on you.
By the first sight i have on you, my life turned into endless nightmare.

That's why i tell myself to changed.
Change to someone that you will fall for him.
Someone that you willing to do anything for him.
Someone that will make you regret for showing up infront of him.
Someone will take away your smile forever.

While i planning for this revenge,
i also in a changing process for this revenge,
i also doing fact gathering on you for this revenge.

Then i take my 1st step for create a impressive first meeting with you.
2nd step for letting you have faith in our meeting.
3rd step for you to believe we destined together
4th step is letting you to come for me.
and the 5th step, is the step i hurt you personally.

When i in my 2nd step, i start to doubt myself about my action.
When i in my 3rd step, i wonder how wonderful if this not a revenge.
When i in my 4th step. i feel i should really be away from you.
In the 5th step, you know about my revenge, and you really being hurted,
At the same time, i'm also bieng hurted when i saw you running away with your tears.

After that day, i didn't go find you anymore.
Because i'm understand that i'm not worthy for you.
Day 2 after you run, i receive a letter from you.
It is written before that day, i'm finally know how stupid am i.
But i didn't return any letter to you.

After receiving the 1st letter from you,
Every single day i receive a letter from you.
Every letter is a day before each other.
Every letter let me feel regret.
Every letter urge me to find you.
But i'm no courage to face what i have did.

During this period,
I'm regret why i have to do this.
why should i hurt you,
and why i didn't go look for you.

On the very next day i receive the letter from you which written on our first official meeting.
You come to me with a letter.
Without any saying,
i hugging you with all my might.
i just keep telling you,
"I love you"

You didn't push me back,
We hug together without giving a damn to the world around us.
this moment is the moment i never dare to dream off.
"The Moment of Happiness"

After we calm down,
she come into my room with me.
she is impressed that i have all her letter on the wall of my room.
Then we have read the letter she carry along.

And..... We finally believe in "Love at the first sight"

No comments:

Post a Comment