Thursday, December 16, 2010

Year End now~~~

Today is a struggling day for me. Ever since i lost my laptop, i feel i want to get many many thing to replace it.

For example, i plan to get a MacBook for my laptop replacement. yet it is too expensive. so thought of getting more memory card or external hard disk. but i still cannot decide which 1 is better.... yet all of them is nice. and i doesn't have enough money to get it.

Then i think about Ipod touch 4. However.... after deep thinking, it is kinda luxury to me.

How about Iphone 4? thought want to sign up for data plan in digi center... however... it doesn't has any machine left for me.

Then i think about Ipad.... but it cannot help me transfer data from a memory card to external hard disk.
hmm..... all of them still a luxury for me.

after think and think and think, i still prefer a Macbook for replacement of my laptop. but kinda want a gamming console like ipod touch/ipad/iphone. in term of online method, iphone/Macbook is kinda choice of mine.

After consider so much... i didn't get any of those.... Reason is... i doesn't have the money to support all those..... haiz.... sad

No comments:

Post a Comment